NetX Investor is a website that allows you to view all of your accounts held with Pershing as the custodian. You can view all statements and tax documents and see real-time updates for your Pershing accounts.
Click here to be directed to the webpage.
How to set up my NetX Investor website?
- Go to the NetX investor website
- Enter the Financial Org #: 3Z1 on the right hand side of the screen under â€œLoginâ€
- Enter your User ID that you have received from an email once your online access is available.
- Press the orange â€œContinueâ€ key
- This will bring you to a new page in which you will need to enter your temporary password which can also be obtained from the email you received notifying you that online access is available.
- Press â€œContinueâ€
- You will then be prompted to change your password by first, entering the temporary password again and then entering a password of your choice that is 8-12 characters long, includes at least one number, and has no special characters (i.e. %, #, !). Please make sure you write down your username and password and store them in a safe place for future use. Then press continue.
- You will then be prompted to choose and answer security questions. Choose a question from the drop down menu and then answer the question in the box below. Please be advised that you cannot use any special characters here either. Press continue.
- You will now be prompted to choose a security phrase and picture. The security phrase is any word you choose that will appear every time you log in and will not have to be replicated. You may choose any image in the image library which will also appear every time you log in. Press continue.
- The final step is to review all information you have entered. Please review to verify that all entries have been types as you desired.
- You will then be taken into the NetX investor website where you will be able to view all of your Pershing accounts.
Common Issues with NetX Investor:
I do not know my Financial Org #.
Your financial org # is 3Z1.
I forgot my password.
If you have forgotten your password or have entered your password incorrectly and have locked your access, please call our dedicated technical support line at (800) 356-2906, option 1 to request a temporary password.
I forgot the answers to my security questions.
If you have forgotten your security questions or have entered them incorrectly and have locked your access, reset please call our dedicated technical support line at (800) 356-2906, option 1 to request that your security questions be reset.
How can I set up paperless delivery of statements to eliminate being charged $1 per month?
Once you are logged into the NetX investor website, on the right hand-side of your screen you will see â€œGo Paperlessâ€ in green lettering. Once you click on â€œGo Paperlessâ€ link, please enter the email address you would like notifications to be sent to in the middle of your screen under â€œe-Delivery Preferencesâ€ and choose save. Once your email address is saved, choose â€œQuick Enroll (for all accounts)â€ in blue lettering and check the box for the items you would like to receive via email. Remember both â€˜Statements and reportsâ€™ and â€˜Trade confirmationsâ€™ must be chosen to eliminate the $1 fee.
Where do I view my statements, tax forms, trade confirmations, and notifications?
Once you are logged into the NetX Investor website, to view your documents, choose the â€œCommunications tabâ€ at the top of the screen. Under â€œMessage Centerâ€ on the left side of your screen you will then be able to choose which documents you would like to view.
I can only see one of my accounts, how do I view the others?
If you can only view one of your accounts, please choose the tab â€œPortfolioâ€. Once on this screen, you will see directly under Portfolio a rectangular box with a drop down menu beside the word, â€œViewingâ€. Choose the down arrow and you will be able to choose which account you are viewing or you will be able to view "All Accounts".
Our NetX Investor website is missing one of our accounts, how do I add it?
If your NetX Investor website is missing an account, please call our office at (800) 948-2706 and we can have your missing account added for you.
I still canâ€™t seem to login, what do I do?
If your issues persist, please call our dedicated technical support line at (800) 356-2906, option 1 and we will be happy to walk you through any issues you may be having!