Albridge Wealth Reporting
Albridge is a website that shows consolidated account information for every account you hold with Carolinas Wealth Management. This website gives you the ability to view many reports such as rates of return, current asset allocations and transaction activity.
To sign up for access to Albridge Wealth Reporting please visit the following webpage.
Steps to Complete Registration:
Click on the Registration box on the Login Page Albridge Wealth Reporting
- Type in your Social Security Number without dashes (i.e.111223333)
- Type in your Client Temporary Password which you may obtain by calling our office at (800) 948-2706.
- Type the letters you see in the box below.
- When completed, select the Next button.
- Read the User Agreement and if acceptable select the OK button.
The screen will now display a Registration Form. All fields marked with a red asterisk (i.e.,* ) are required and must be entered. Please note, enter this information with care, as the information you enter at this point will carry to your performance reports.
Enter a unique User Name and Password for your Account. The User Name must each be between six (6) and ten (10) alphanumeric characters. The Password must meet the following requirements:
- Must contain a minimum of 6 characters.
- Must contain at least one numeric and one alphabetic character.
- Must be different from your User Name.
- Must be different from your current password.
- Must be different from your previous five (5) passwords.
- Enter a unique User Name and Password for your Account. The User Name must each be between six (6) and ten (10) alphanumeric characters. The Password must meet the following requirements:
When completed, select the Next button to continue. You will be taken to the Security Registration page. All fields are required.
- Enter your Mother's Maiden Name
Select three different Security Questions from the drop down list boxes and type in the answer you will supply when the system prompts you in the future. The answers must meet the following criteria:
- Answers shall be at least 2 characters long
- Answers can contain letters or numbers
- Answers shall not be same as your User Name
- Select whether you want to register your computer. If you are using a private computer, registering it will speed up the login process. If you are using a public computer, if you choose not to register your computer(s), or you need to login from a different computer, you will be asked to answer one of your Security Questions each time you login.
- When completed, select the Submit button.
- A Registration Confirmation message acknowledging your successful registration will display. Select OK.
- Once registration is complete, please call our office at (800) 948-2706 and we will approve this access so you will be able to log in.
Common Issues with Albridge:
I cannot remember my username.
Please call our office at (800) 948-2706 and we will give you your username.
I cannot remember my password.
Please call our office at (800) 948-2706 and we will reset your password.
I know that I am entering the correct username and password, but I cannot access Albridge.
Please be advised that if you bookmark the Albridge Wealth Reporting webpage it will not take you to the correct site. Please make sure you are inputting the following web address: https://www3.mainaccount.com/report/
How do I change the report I am viewing?
Verify that you have selected 'Reports' on the right hand-side of your screen. To change the report you are viewing, simply select the drop down menu, next to â€œ2. Reportâ€ and then choose the desired report. Then select 'Go'.
How do I change the time period for the reports I am viewing?
Verify that you have selected "Reports" on the right hand-side of your screen. To change the time period of the reports you are viewing, simply select the drop down menu, next to "3. Time Period" and then choose the desired time period. Then select "Go."
Please call our office at (800) 948-2706 and we will be happy to walk you through the Albridge Wealth Reporting Website.